As a sex coach, how to make a woman squirt, or can you make a woman squirt, are probably the questions I hear most often. The answer is yes, and the steps are below.
Before we begin though, I want to add this caveat. This technique works, and works well. It also gets easier to orgasm each time you do it – so practice. Practice, practice, practice; because practice makes perfect.
How to make a woman squirt:
1. Sit on the very edge of your bed or a chair with your legs open. Alternately squat down next to your bed with your legs open – if you wear heels and use one arm to lean on the bed it will be easier to maintain your balance.
This position is important because it pushes everything down and forward, making it easier to reach. Also, if you’re lying on your back, you often won’t know that you squirt because the fluid falls back inside you.
2. Take some sweet almond oil and slather it generously onto the hand you’re using. Try using your non-dominant hand, as the lighter stimulation can actually improve the experience.
Sweet almond oil is a fantastic lubricant to use, and it’s cheap and easy to obtain at any health store or pharmacy.
3. Taking your middle and ring finger, place them inside the vagina, following the natural upwards curve of the body.
4. Before your fingertips reach as far back as they can go, you’ll feel a ridged area that has a different texture to the rest of the vaginal cavity. Those hard little lines are the g-spot, that’s what you want to stimulate.
5. Now notice that your thumb naturally falls in the area of the clitoris. While you are busy with g-spot stimulation, use your thumb on the clitoris. Try varying speeds, from just holding firmly, to light circular movements with medium pressure.
The clit is very sensitive, and contrary to popular belief, not all women like clitoral stimulation. In fact many hate it altogether, so another option is to stimulate around the clitoris, without directly touching it.
6. The stimulation of the g-spot is not a thrusting movement – that does nothing. Keep your fingers inside, and only stimulate the g-spot directly with a flicking movement of your fingertips. The intensity and speed will vary from woman to woman.
7. In most women it’s going to a be combination of g-spot and clitoral stimulation that will bring them to orgasm, and it’s very common for a woman to want to stop you because she feels like she needs to pee.
Kind of like going to the loo is impossible when you’re hard, if she tries she’ll find out she can’t pee either J When that feeling happens, just push through – it will pass.
8. Once your lady starts orgasming – don’t stop the stimulation! You may need to stop direct clitoral stimulation for a moment or two sometimes, but for the most part this orgasm technique tends not to cause clitoral over sensitivity.
Most women don’t know that they can have multiple orgasms because stimulation stops after the first orgasm.
Keep going through the orgasm and maybe slow down slightly after she’s cum to build up intensity again.
It is worth trying to maintain the vigorous pace after her first orgasm and all the way through though, as this can unlock a series of orgasms that are tightly packed together – a multiple orgasm.
This technique does work really well, and if you can relax and give yourself permission to enjoy it, it may lead to some of the most mind-blowing sex you and your partner can share.
One caveat though, squirting produces a lot of fluid, and if you aren’t prepared for that, well then it will take you by surprise. The fluid can gush or shoot out, and can be mistaken for urinating. It also makes guys uncomfortable with oral sex if they’re not used to it.
Last thing – keep a bottle of water near. A big one. You will need to be rehydrated!