BY REGINALD KANYANE
TWIN brothers aged 18 from Rooiwal village in Taung perished in a shack fire on Tuesday morning. According to information, Tefo and Tefelo Obusitse were allegedly asleep in their shack when they were razed by fire.
North West police spokesperson, Lieutenant Colonel Amanda Funani said: “A case of inquest was opened at Taung Police Station. The incident took place in the early hours of Tuesday morning. The police found a flammable stove in the wrecked shack. It seems they left the stove on while asleep. Police investigation is underway,” Funani said.
Follow us on Twitter@Taung_DailyNews or @IceT_